Friday, June 25, 2010

Living with a 2 1/2 year old is like having a live in comedian. I laugh out loud at her MULTIPLE times a day. She keeps the mood lite and I'm so thankful this little girl is mine.

Here are just a few of the things she's said lately:

~ Ohhhhhh myyyyyy goooooodddnnneesssssss

~ Goodness gracious

~ When I walk in with Kate, or even if she saw Kate 2 minutes ago, as soon as she lays eyes on her she SQUEALS "Awwww, KATE, KATE, KATE, KATE, KATE!!!"

~ I go against all parenting books and often bribe Blake with a treat if she will eat her meal...she's a tricky one and always wants to "see" the treat, then wants y0u to "set it here" which is on the table by her :)

~ Every color is her favorite color

~At night we watch a Dora before going to bed, as soon as they sing the "I did it song" Blake always says "Ina watch one more okay?????"

~Almost daily she says "You got your big girl panties, Momma??"

~My favorite, over the last few weeks, out of the blue she will say "I love you Momma."

~ When Kate burps Blake tells her what a great job she's done

~ After naps Blake says "I slept a lot of o'clock"....so funny

~The newest phrase:  "Kate is mine, Bubba (our dog) is yours."

~While play talking on the phone this morning she said "Oh, I know, it's so funny and awesome."

Thanks for keeping me smiling Blaker :) 


(like the picture?  check out twelvetwentyphotography.blogspot.com and I will posting more from our photo session soon)  

1 comments:

emily anna said...

Rick, rick, rick!! Ha, love her! :)