Monday, March 7, 2011

Meal Time

Alternately titled: Do You Know How to Use a Wipey?

I know you probably see Kate and wonder why her Momma can't keep her clean. Why she has sticky hands, spaghetti sauce in her hair or dried peas around her face...No matter how well I clean her after a meal, I always miss something.

But she is still my little angel even with all the crummies :)

























On a side note, can you BELIEVE this baby turns one this month? This year has flown by. So not fair.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

She is getting so grown up! I love her little pincher fingers! Are you home this Friday night?

Ree said...

So not fair is right! Time flies for sure; Julia will be 14 this month. I so remember, like yesterday, Julia sitting in her high chair eating and smiling and just being a happy baby. Now a teen, which means rolling eyes and don't touch me attitude. Don't get me wrong, she's till a sweet, kind person, but no longer my 'baby'. Sometimes, too often, I now have to ask for a hug. So soak it up, every second!

Love you guys!