Thursday, October 25, 2007

Doctor Doctor...

I've been going to the OB Doc weekly now to check the progress of the pregnancy.  I had an appointment today....we're doing the regular thing, she feels to check the position of the baby and has this strange look on her face, she proceeds to feel and feel and FEEL.  (pretty uncomfortable), then looks at me and explains that she thinks the baby may be breech...Most all of you know that means Blake's feet are pointed downward instead of her head.  It's not an emergency or anything, but I do have to go get an ultrasound done tomorrow to find out for sure what position she is in.  I'm praying she's NOT breech, so we can proceed as planned.  If she is breech we have a few options, we can try to have her "turned" by professionals, which doesn't sound  like fun at all to me, or we can schedule a section and keep checking her to see if she turns on her own.  I'll be sure and let everyone know tomorrow, so say a prayer that Blake's little head is down where it is supposed to be!!!  

0 comments: