Thursday, October 4, 2007

Showers!

Last weekend I had showers thrown by my Mom's family AND Nick's family. Everyone was so generous, it was nice to have a whole weekend to visit with the women in our families. The pregnancy is going great, I feel good and am counting down the weeks to Blake's arrival. Right now we are at 6 weeks!! I can't believe it has flown by so quickly. I go through days when I can't wait, then days when I'm completely nervous! She definately knows how to throw her weight around in there, watching her move around is our nightly entertainment. Nick's been telling her to come on out...hahaha. I start going to the doctor every week now. Everything is coming together. I can't wait for you all to meet her!!! Here are a few pictures from this past weekend.


Barker Family Shower




"Mom's Side" Shower....this is called a diaper cake, SO cute.


The spread, me, and Rachel











0 comments: