Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Blake is 12 Weeks Old!


Blake turns 12 weeks old today!  These past three months have flown by, she's changing so much from day to day, I can honestly say these have been the happiest months of my life.  
Sorry for the late update, but the opthamologist appointment went great.  He said her pupil irregularity is nothing pathologic, he just gave us a few things to look out for and we will go see him again in October for another check up.

I'm settling in to working the weekends.  I miss both Blake and Nick the whole time I'm away, but I know I'm doing it for them.  

Anyway, to celebrate 12 weeks of life here are some new pictures ;)

























3 comments:

Ree said...

If these don't bring a smile to your face, something is seriously wrong! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, she is so wonderful! I know the blessing you must feel for having her. We miss you! I hope that you enjoy seeing your Mom and Grandma brown this weekend!
Love,
Nancy (stephen & caitlyn)

Jennie said...

yea pictures. And those dimples are soooo cute. Glad there is a picture on here so I can shoe people.