Monday, June 2, 2008

Last Week's Pictures

I hope you all aren't tired of pictures, it's one of my few hobbies I enjoy, that and chasing a baby around 10 hours a day :)


First the not so fun stuff, we are babyproofing...here is Nick putting up the new top of the stairs baby gate..


Here is the little munchkin for which we NEED a baby gate :)


Last weekend we had a garage sale AND cleaned out the garage, I LOVE getting rid of stuff...
the garage looks so much nicer! and my sweet husband got us a DYSON vacuum,
can you spot it there in the corner??




She loves giving kisses



Blake pulls herself up on everything, 
and likes to climb in the coffee table. 






Her favorite "toys" right now are this bowl and spoon..how  silly!  And those things on her legs are knee guards, 
they are supposed to protect her knees 
when she is crawling but actually just make 
her slide on the wood floor.


My only reason for this picture is so you can see her precious shoes,
because I think they will be too small next week (she is starting to wear 12 month clothes,
which is really sad for all the 9 month clothes I still have with tags on them!)

0 comments: