Thursday, July 24, 2008

Three Things

If you haven't watched the series "Hopkins" on ABC Thursday's at 9, you are missing out. It is realistic and moving. Last week I held my head in my hands crying over a little boy named Peyton...you can watch the episode at this link: http://hopkins.abcnews.com/episodes/4


Then, watch this video...and just try not to tear up...






Now...I thought I wouldn't have to have this talk with you all, but seriously leave a comment.  I'm going on nothin here!! Do you enjoy the blog? isn't Blake sweet? and charming? and funny?  I need a little motivation! I need to know you are out there!!! And if no one is out there I will probably still post because I enjoy it, it will just be less often :) Boooo-ya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Blake is adorable and I check your blog every day to see if you've posted new pictures! Keep doing it because it's the only way I can see how fast she is growing!! I love you guys. Bri is going back to California on August 3rd-August 17th. Maybe we can plan a girls movie night then! I want to see momma mia. Love you!

Jodi

Jennie said...

I usually leave comments but I have to admit lately I have not been...b/c I only get a few minutes on the computer...Brandon is a computer HOG! Anyway, I have enjoyed the photos and videos. Keep them coming!

Ree said...

Keep up the blog! I check it every day, sometimes twice. This is the only way I feel I get to 'know' Blake since y'all live away and we rarely see each other. I'd cry if you stopped! I don't always leave comments (don't get many on my blog either) but I'm out here. Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sarah! I usually check your blog every week or so to see what is new with Blake, and to see if there are any new pics or videos to enjoy! I'm bad at just looking and not commenting though, so I will work on that! Blake is totally beautiful. I too wish we could just have lunch. Love you- Holly.