Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to my BEST FRIEND!!

TopTEN reasons Nick rocks:

10.  He has a passion for family, and knows how to put first things first. 

9. He lets me be me.  Whether it's no shower/no makeup and pajamas in the afternoon, he will still compliment me and make me feel beautiful.

8. He's smart and passionate, a dangerous combo!  Just mention politics and get ready for a ride :)

7. He works so hard to provide for our family. 

6. He laughs harder than anyone around, especially when it's at his own joke.

5. He might not cook, but he will get me takout from anywhere/anytime.

4. He always smells good.

3.  He has more patience that I could ever have, I think that's why God gave him to me, to kinda balance me out.

2. He looks to Christ for his example on how to be a father. He is so loving, so fun, so exciting, so unbelievable at being Blake's dad. 

1.  He gave me Blake.....and for that I couldn't thank him enough.

Happy Birthday Monk, I hope you know how much you mean to us, we love you.  

Here are some old, but good pictures..

Nick and I when we were dating (1999)

This is where Nick asked me to marry him (not on this day, but at this mountain.) 2000

Camping (2003/04??)

At our house on Kelly Lynn 2005

Seaworld 2005

Vacation (Gulf Shores) 2006

With his dad 2007

5 comments:

Jennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!

Ree said...

Always smells good - definitely a plus! ;)

I love Nick, he's like my little brother.

Anonymous said...

You are sweet! It is easy to be a good dad and husband when you have such an awesome family!

Love you,

Me

Chesley said...

Hi Sarah! Glad I have a new blog buddy! You take some really good pictures. I love the header of Blake in her costume!

ches

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Nick! I wish I had someone who would take me out to dinner so I didn't have to cook :) JK