Monday, January 12, 2009

My New Game

Well it's not really a game, just something kinda corny I've wanted to do for a while.  So every now and then I'll post a song Lyric and I want to know if any of you knows the song or artist.  Different lyrics always stick with me, so I wonder if these have also stuck with you.  

I don't have any cool prizes, just knowing that I think you are cool and have good music taste will have to be enough :)

So here's my first.  It's old, and  my favorite song of all time.

____________________________________________

One for sorrow

Two for joy

Three for girls

and four for boys

Five for silver

Six for gold

Seven for a secret never to be told

______________________________________

That's it! No googling!!  

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I have no clue, at all!

Ree said...

You got me!

Anonymous said...

Counting Crows!!!!!!!

Whoo Hoo! Go Me!!!

Nick

Sarah Lou said...

ahh, i knew YOU would know it! I already thought you were cool though :) I'll have to think of another lyric.