Monday, July 13, 2009

Brothers

I borrowed this picture from Nick's Aunt Rennie.
It's Nick with his little brother Baus in 1993. I think these two are just as close now as they were way back then. Baus is grown up with a daughter of his own, but I remember the days of riding around in Nick's camaro with Baus' head leaned up from the back seat between us so he could be in the conversation. I remember when Nick moved to Texas and just Baus and I would drive the 6 hours to come visit him on the weekends (he missed Nick just as much as I did). I remember him loving Mariah Carey (hehehe) and Beanie Babies. I'm often envious of their bond. They have a friendship that is a once in a lifetime find.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is a cute picture!
If I had a sister, I would want it to be you!

Trevor said...

I must admit, Im pretty jealous of their relationship also. Makes me wish that my brother and I had a bond like that.