Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to me.

Warning: whining to follow, if you aren't in the mood to hear it, stop reading now.

I feel guilty when I whine to my family and friends, so I'm going to try to get some of it out here. I've felt like a completely different person lately, I keep saying "I just need to get back to being ME!!" I'm tired, more like lethargic, 95% of the time. I haven't left the house except to go to work in atleast a week. My body literally shuts down by 8:30 pm. My house is dirty, I am dirty. It takes all I have in me to get me cleaned up for the day. I know being pregnant with Blake wasn't a cake walk, but I know this time is harder on me, if nothing else then just emotionally. I'm the type A, get it done and get it done now kind of girl. I knew that was a big part of me, but I'm realizing these last weeks how much I need to be like that to feel like myself. I like organization, I like having ENERGY to be type A.

As I sit here in the clothes I wore yesterday and to sleep in lastnight I feel like a complete loser.

I finally called the doctor yesterday and got some nausea medicine called in after I had gotten sick 4 times. I took it lastnight and it really helped. I don't think you could have paid me to take a tylenol when I was pregnant with Blake, but I know when I'm at my breaking point and it's been knocking at my door. Something new with this pregnancy is that if I do feel like eating, then I eat, then I feel WAY TOO FULL for hours and hours.

I'm so thankful to Nick who has stepped up to help me out. He comes home at night and entertains Blake so I can just sit on the couch. And for friends offering to take Blake for a few hours so I can rest, I can't thank you enough.

So there's my whine session. I'll try to spare the complaining when I see you or talk to you on the phone :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Who knows, it may be twins! I know that when I was pregnant with my little guys, I was sick and lethargic all of the time. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help (even though I am in Arkansas). I'll keep ya in my prayers. :)

Jennie said...

Oh, Sarah. This too shall pass. I'm sorry that you are feeling so blah. Let me know if I can keep Blake or come clean house, or whatever!

Redican's Resources said...

You are a wonderful person and mommy, don't feel bad for something you can't control! It will get better with time :)
Hugs and Kisses~Nancy

Jodi said...

I love you and I can completely relate to how you feel because I am wired the same way! But, it will be worth it in the end, I promise.