Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our Rainy Camping trip!!

I don't have many good pictures of our rainy weekend camping trip, but here are a few worth posting.

Here are Blake and Julia, they were definately best buddies for the weekend, and Julia was a MAJOR help with Blake! What I wouldn't give to have her live close to babysit!



Nick playing with the kids.





Blake giving "Boo" all the lovin' she could stand.





 
The girls, Julia, Blake and Kelly.


Had I been a good photographer that weekend I would have pictures of the Petit Jean overlook, Blake's first trip out on a boat, us making smores, Ryan's birthday evening dinner, and Blake kissing a slimey fish, but you'll just have to imagine those :)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

oh, what I wouldn't give to see the slimey fish picture! Sounds and looks like you guys had fun even with the rain.

Julia said...

(: that was so much fun i am so glad yall came to the camp site!!