Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Crazy Blakey

I've started the coutdown to Blake turning 2.  I can't believe it's just a few short weeks away.  I think in my head I already have seen her as a two year old, I don't know why, just have. 

Blake's personality has grown so much the last few months, she's dramatic and animated,  she's talking in sentences (that you can understand!!) and really showing us who she is, I love it. She is our crazy, fun girl. 

Of course this doesn't come without the temper tantrums, metdowns and plenty of time outs, but the joys of this age (MOST often) outweigh any other terrible two issues :)

An example of her craziness is her dancing.  She loves when I put on music and dance with her (Nick took pictures of me dancing, for dignity reasons, they will not be posted!)  She puts her hand up in the air and twirls, bends over and is a raving dance machine when fun music is on!

Another favorite activity is walking to the creek behind our house to throw rocks and sticks in the water.  We've never stayed so long that she is sad to go, I think that would be close to imposisble.  We give her mounds and mounds of rocks and she loves every minute of throwing them in the water.  Here is a blurry but realistic action shot of her at the creek.

This  picture was from this morning.  

This last picture is a preview of her fall costume, she'll be wearing it to preschool tomorrow, Oh how I wish I could be the one to drop her off!!  

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Can't wait to see our little bugs in their costumes together.