Monday, May 24, 2010

Down on the Farm

Blake's preschool's spring show was themed "Down on the Farm". The toddler classes were dressed as scarecrows and all their songs were about scarecrows. (Which explained why Blake had been singing/talking about scarecrows the week leading up to the show :)




"I do it, too!!!!"


The sanctuary was decorated with these scarecrows!! We got to bring ours home.


This is the face Blake gets when she's shy....you don't see it very often! She didn't sing much but she loved doing the motions to the songs. I don't know why but tears were in my eyes, I think just because those kids were so stinkin' cute.  



We were honestly so proud!  

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love those pictures! You'll have to let me know when her next show is because I'd love to see one!