Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 Years!!

Nick and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last week!

I honestly cannot believe it's been 10 years. I'm so thankful to Nick for all his love and even more thankful to our heavenly Father who pours out HIS love and mercy on our marriage.

For us, marriage is forever, and I'm so thankful. So thankful to those who supported us even though we HAD to have sounded crazy to want to get married so young (and move 400 miles away from everyone we knew!!)

As a combined Christmas/Anniversary Nick surprised me with a new 50mm lens for my camera and oh my goodness do I love how it takes a picture...

Here's just one example.



Our terribly executed self portrait.

Sweet Kay-doh.


They melt my heart....

2 comments:

Ree said...

Christ-centered and heaven bound! Here's to many happy years to come.

A new camera lens, it can't get any more fun than that, can it?!!

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! When I met you, you and Nick celebrated 5 years when we graduated nursing school. I never thought you'd make it to 10!! Just kidding!!!
Love you guys!
Very proud of both of you!!!