Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Atkinson Family Christmas

Yes, it's almost mid January and I'm still bustin' out the Christmas posts...



If there's one thing I didn't realize about motherhood is that is literally takes ALL your time...like all of it...I love it, I really do...so please excuse my lateness (and if you could see me you would have to excuse the pajamas at 3 in the afternoon) and enjoy another themed post!



My Mom and Kate



My step brother Dustin and his girlfriend Ryan. This is the very 1st girl I've ever seen him bring home...they arrived in from Florida late one evening and we probably scared the girl half to death by having a good 10 or 12 of us in the kitchen just waiting for them to walk in. She was a great sport and tolerated us well :)

Blake and her cousin Caitlyn

Aunt Nancy and Kate



Nick and my Grandma who was so generous to give her time and energy making this T Shirt quilt for Nick. He LOVES it, and so do I.

My step brother Brian and sis in law Amy (they had found out that day that they were having a BOY!!!!)
Excited to open presents.


Stephen loved his guitar from Grandma and Grandpa.

And Caitlyn loved her new saddle!

Blake wanted a turn too.





0 comments: