Friday, October 28, 2011

Hoyt Family Drive By!

In late September my Aunt and her whole family were going on a vacation to San Antonio.  We were lucky enough to have them stop and see us for a night. 

Since we live so far away we rarely get to see my little 2nd cousins Nathan and Kinley. 
I looked forward to this visit for a whole month, and they didn't disapoint. 
With 4 kids three and under our house was full of fun.



Blake, Nathan and Kinely jumping in Kate's crib.


All settled in on the couch bed. I tell you, the couch bed is a life savor.  If we are bored at home, I just pull that sucker out and we have hours of fun.

Nathan!!

Kinley!!

Kinely impressed us with her skills. 

Kate watching TV.
I wish I would've gotten a picture of the adults.  We were so happy they got to come stay a night with us.

0 comments: