Thursday, October 27, 2011

I think I'll go to Boston!

The weekend of September 11th Jodi and I had our first ever girls trip.  To say I had a good time is a severe understatement.  I couldn't have asked for a better place, better weather, or a better friend to travel with!  I'm so thankful for you Jodi!!  You tolerate all my quirks and were even gracious enough to extend our trip by a whole day to calm my fears. 


My favorite part of our trip was this harbor tour. 
 We befriended a professional photographer on our tour and he took this picture of us! We were so cold and these sweatshirts looked so cool, how could we refuse :)
 At Quincy Market where I had my first Lobster Bisque...I was in love.
 Watching a Harvard Theater group perform at the Harbor. 


 At the Public Garden on a beautiful September 11th. 
I loved these houses.  I can't imagine what one like this might cost, but I wouldn't mind living there!
I was definitely lazy about taking pictures.  But I have so many memories of our trip. 
Now we just have to decide where to go next year!

A big thanks to my Mom, Grandma and Nick for being so encouraging about me going. 



1 comments:

Jodi said...

Love these and I loved our trip! Can't wait to again. :)