Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blake is 4 Months!!

Blake is four months old today! Hooray!

Here's what's going on with her lately:

1.  She loves to roll from her belly to her back.  She thinks it's hilarous and just looooooks at you to see what you think.

2.  Sleeping is getting better, if only I could get her down to a routine during the day, more my fault than anyones.

3.  She loves the exersaucer (sp?) it's a God-send.  

4.  We love walks out in the warm weather and playing with the dogs in the back yard, this summer is going to be sooo fun.

Reasons to be happy:

1..Oh, Oh!  My Mom, sister in law and neice and nephew are coming in two weeks to visit, sooo excited!

2.  No more sick baby!

3.  Our taxes are done.


In celebration here are some pics.













This is the exersaucer, it has a sun on it and she will talk to it and laugh, soo sweet.









2 comments:

Jennie said...

She's so cute with those dimples. Had fun at lunch yesterday, we should do that more often.

Ree said...

I just love these pictures! I've always thought she looks like you, but I can see Nick in her in a few of these pics. I need to show these to Mammaw...