Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poor Baby!

Blake has now had her first cold...well she actually still has it.  I had gotten sick around Thursday, then by Saturday I got a call from Nick while I was at work telling me she was officially sick...fever, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, runny eyes, the whole nine yards.  I knew she would have to get sick eventually, but I still wish we could've gone a little longer.  She is so pitiful.  Sunday night was the hardest, she couldn't rest and had to be walked most of the night.  I think she's feeling a little better today.  

Here is Blake Sunday night...






Even when she's sick she's an angel and the best part of my day....



Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks....



Us at build a bear for lexi's birthday....
This is classic! You can't put your face close to her without her trying to eat it!!











she likes to tell daddy how it's going to be :)





2 comments:

Jennie said...

Poor Blake. I hope she is starting to feel better. Sick babies are no fun.

Ree said...

Hope Blake is feeling better - kiss her sweet head for us.