Monday, April 21, 2008

The many faces.....

The "I'm just so bored" face....




The "one sided-dimple" face....






The "who wouldn't love this face"  face......








The "I want that camera"  face.....





The "guess what I found, MY TONGUE!!"  face.....





 and finally,  The "slightly angry yawn" face.....




blake is changing soooo much right now, she rolls and rolls and rolls, you can't keep her in one place.  she also scoots!  she is rocking back and forth on all fours which makes me think she will be crawling before we know it.  

in other news, I have the next 3 sundays off!!  hooray!  God has really provided for us.

love you all,
sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She so cute!!!! I love her mad yawn. I feel like doing that sometimes! Hope you enjoy your week home! Love you!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

I can' t believe how much she is doing! It seems like we were just there! I have been begging you mom for your address to send a graduation announcement. Can you send it to my email?
nancy.redican@gmail.com
love to all-

Anonymous said...

The Bottom one is my favorite! I taught it to her!

Anonymous said...

No matter who Blake looks like she will always be someone beautiful that you and Nick made together. I go through Nick and Baus' pictures of them growing up and I see Blake. And in Lexie's pictures I see her too. It is so wonderful to know that as close as Nick and Baus were growing up that their kids look alot alike. And I'm sure when we get your baby pictures she will look alot like you too, she has to she is a product of you and Nick. She is something so beautiful that God made. And I thank you and Nick everyday for bring me this grandchild. I only wish I could see her everyday.
I love all of you,
Chris

Sarah Lou said...

Thanks Chris, we love you too. I know Nick is excited to bring her in a few weeks, she has changed so much and is doing so many fun things! She sits and crawls and giggles and rolls, it's amazing.