Wednesday, April 9, 2008

This and That

Blake had her first go at rice cereal this week...here's the proof!






She does a lot better at eating it than I thought she would, she likes to dive for the spoon.


Here is the very first time I sat her up with the help of the boppy.


Hanging around with Daddy, Baus and Lexi




Playing in the grass in the yard....I can't believe how BIG that smile is!!




My beautiful girl...



In other news, Blake is sick.  She has a cold again, but this one has made her cough and cough and cough.  So sad, I feel so bad for her.  She remains giggly and happy though.  I took her to the doctor today just to make sure it wasn't anything more than a cold, and he commented on what a happy baby she is, always smiley, we are so lucky.

Oh, AND hopefully Nick will be starting to work from home one day a week very soon!  Which would mean I could be off some weekend days!  I hope!!! I've been praying about this for a while, and we have been blessed to have someone agree to keep her just a few days a month (thanks Jennie and Ashley!!) so this would be a blessing on top of a blessing to have some 
time off 
together as a family.

2 comments:

Ree said...

I love these pictures! It's amazing, to me, to see my nephews with their beautiful baby girls! God is good! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud that you fed her cereal! I bet she loved it!!!!
She is such a beautiful baby.