Friday, August 1, 2008

Big Kids Rock!!

We love BIG kids around here, so my best friend Jodi brought her daughter (Brianna) over for an afternoon of play.  She did a great job watching Blake while I tackled painting the kitchen (half done,   phewwwww).  Blake followed her around and wasn't concerned with Mommy as long as Bri was around :)  They had so much fun, I think we'll have to do this WAY more often.  Thanks Jodi for my mini-babysiter!!

Our brown eyed girls...



Jodi and I met on our orientation day for nursing school, I remember she was talll (like me :)  and was reading "The Purpose Driven Life"...and I remember thinking she looked like someone I would want to be friends with....and we instantly did.  We shared the hardship of nursing school, finding jobs everything else that comes with life.  She is an amazing Mom, and drove me crazy how she could cram the for a test the morning of and do better than me!!  She is the best friend a girl could ask for, I love that when I call her I don't have to have a reason, it can be just to talk....and she is the easiest person to talk to, she always has the advice I neeed and is never judgemental. She is smart, funny, and confident, and I love her!
Here are a few pictures from out past..


Us in downtown Grapevine




Having Lunch with Shala (our third from nursing school)




Our induction ceremony into Sigma Theta Tau (with Shala)



The first day of our last semester of nursing school


My Baby Shower


And one more, these are Jodi's hands on my preggo belly! I miss being pregnant!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the belly shot!!!
I love the pics of us. I showed Bri the picture of Blake and she was like, aww, "we are cute together" :). Our playdate for next Tuesday isn't going to work because I'm out of town, but the following week would work.
I'm going to give my Dad your cell phone number in case he needs anything because he's going to keep Bri on Monday and Tuesday night by himself. He probably won't call but just in case, he'll have a local contact. Anyways, love you! I can't believe we've been friends for four + years. That's crazy. I'm glad you live close to me too.

-Jodi

Sarah Lou said...

Tell you dad we are here anytime, my week is flexible. I love you too! I hope you have a good trip and make lots of sales!