Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy 9 month Birthday Blaker




Blake is 9 months old today.  I can't believe these months have flown by so quickly.  
Nick pointed out yesterday that she had been "out" of me as long as she was "in" me :)  




Blake,
You fill my life with more joy, more smiles, more fun than I ever knew I could have.  
It is the best job in the world to be your mommy and get to see you, and hug you and kiss you every day.  I will always, always be here for you.  I promise to try my very hardest to always do what is best for you, to show you the way to your Heavenly Father, and to provide all the love and support you need to become the awesome girl you are.  You are such a big girl and learning and growing every day.  

You and your Daddy are my world, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

All my love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Ree said...

If only all the children of the world could have this kind of love.

Jennie said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe our babies are getting so big.