Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Have you seen this show?  If not, you should.  It's my favorite reality tv show.  It's Jon and Kate plus 8.  In a world with shows that infringe on our morals, this show is completely innocent. They have twins and sextuplets.  I relate to Kate, she's a nurse, and type A...like someone else I know :)  It comes on TLC  Mondays at 8.  It makes me want to have tons of kids!  Aaden is my favorite, he's the little boy with glasses, so cute.  So check it out and let me know what you think.  

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love this show. Bri and I have been watching it together. We just record the news though. I thought about buying Season 1 and 2 on dvd. But, I may wait. It's too cute and I think it's a great show also! I think her husband is adorable. And, the six year old twins act so much like Bri, it's scary!

Anonymous said...

its already my favorite show!!!!