Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WELL....I've finished the Twilight series, so I guess it's time to get back to real life...which for me includes blogging :)  Since I have been incapacitated the last few weeks I have very few pictures to share.  

But here are a few little updates.

Blake has survived her first ear infection/sinus infection.  I knew she was sick, but for weeks had just figured it was a cold...so I tried to let it be, but finally decided she just wasn't herself and took her to the doctor.  I felt horrible I had let her go that long with an ear infection.  lesson learned.  She is back to her happy self now for which i am very thankful.

We got a Wii!! So come play with us!  

We are staying home for Christmas.  While I'll miss family, I'm very excited to have Christmas day to be at home with Nick and Blake, we always have fun together and I think this will be a very special Christmas.  

A few pictures:

Lex with her pig tails, I can't wait for Blake's hair to grow!!

Chillin

Playing with the V-tech

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Can I borrow your Twilight book? I want to read it before I see the movie? Also, are you done with season seven of GG because the TV just started back over at season 1 and they never showed season 7! Even though I've seen them all, I feel like I need to season seven again!
Love the picture of you and Blake playing the V game. I want to get a wii!!

Sarah Lou said...

i actually borrowed the books, but i asked for them for Christmas, so if i get it you can borrow it. of course you can have GG back...SO sorry i've had it so long! i'm a BAD borrower. Come play wii with me!!

Ree said...

Staying home for Christmas sounds nice, though we'll miss you guys.