Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blake's Big Barker Weekend

Blake and Nick were able to travel with his family this weekend to see Baus race (yikes!) motorcycles.  Though I do not completely understand the obsession I love that Baus has a passion for racing and that the girls get to tag along and keep everyone VERY busy!!  I barely had time to miss them since this was my long work weekend, they got home LATE Sunday night.  Baus finished 3rd in two races!! Go Uncle B!! We're so proud of you!!




The girls playing on the phone in the hotel (probably calling China)



Blake entertaining the crowd.


How cute!


With Daddy on the four wheeler, if I was there I probablly would have put a quick stop to all that fun...

Nick with the girls.


This picure cracks me up...she looks so ragmuffin, but that almost always means she's been having LOTS of fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she had a blast!!
Miss you guys:)
Nancy

Ree said...

Way to go, Baus! And these pix are cute. Wish I could see all you guys...

Anonymous said...

Oh, ,, ,, come on! If you would have been there, you wouldnt have been able to turn her down. She LOVED it. She would bounce her head up and down, back and forth trying to make me go faster!!!

I THINK SHE IS GOING TO BE A RACER!!! ;-)