Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 15 Months

Happy 15 months (tomorrow) Blakaroony!

Here are a few new facts:

1. While we wait for Blake's milk to warm in the microwave (yes she still wants it warmed) she has to kiss everyone's picture that is on the fridge. Up right now are: Lane, My brother and his fiance, Riley and Reece (cousins), and Nick's PaPaw. It's so stinkin cute, I hope to capture it on video soon.


2. For months teeth brushing was pure torture, Blake hated it, and we hated it...UNTIL her cool new Dora battery powered toothbrush! The other day I was trying to act like I was going to brush her teeth with my finger(why, I don't know!) and she bit me SO HARD! I screamed!! It scared us both, but we got over it.


3. When we sing Itsy Bitsy Spider she loves to say "DOOOOWWN" on "down came the rain" ..she kinda gets stuck and says down over and over.


4. The wiggles = cuddle time! She'll sit for a good 10-15 min and let me cuddle her if I put the Wiggles on.


5. She's saying Momma more :) And signing more, like "please" and "more" and "all done".


I love you sweet Blake, I enjoy so much watching you grow every day!!




2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay Blake! I'm glad she likes the wiggles. Bri used to love the song, "Yummy Yummy"!
Miss and love you tons!

Jennie said...

Yay. I am looking forward to seeing you both tonight.