Friday, February 20, 2009

Look Out!

I have a new scanner and I fully intend to beat you all down with all of our "pre digital" photos!  I'm so excited!  Feel free to ignore them if you like :)

Love,

Sarah


I think we had been engaged just a few weeks here.



Our first vacation together, with my parents and some family friends. We went to New Mexico and stayed in a friends' cabin.


Summer 1999, WOW that's long time ago. I remember us being at a park with some church friends, Nick had his cool camaro :)


This is Nick, Summer 1999 at Windy Gap North Carolina. It's my favorite picture of him.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the old pictures of you and Nick! I can't believe it's been that long. You guys haven't changed that much but I'm so proud of you two! Can't wait to see you for Bri's bday! We should play guitar hero because I love it and I'm getting one as soon as I get my tax return check!