Monday, June 1, 2009

Layla Grace

I have permission from my sister and her husband to post pictures of Layla!  So here they are, enjoy!! For those of you that know my sister, she is Cherokee Indian and very dark complected. Last I saw Layla she also looked to have her Mom's complection, but not anymore..she changed so much in 2 months! 



Blake sharing her Boppy with Layla.






I'm happy to report that Blake did better with Layla this trip...I think some of it was that Nick was there and as long as she has Nick she doesn't care as much what I'm doing...so I spent as much time as I could holding this precious little one. She's changed so much since I saw her last.

Blake definately doesn't sleep as well when we are away from home. Here she is after only a 30 minute nap..at least PawPaw was there to console her.



Just on the side, please keep my Paw Paw in your prayers, he was taken to a wound clinic today to try to work on his foot, but there is a possibility he will need an amputation. His name is Carl.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Layla is so cute! I am glad they gave permission for you to post pictures of that precious baby. I can't believe our girls were ever that size.

Jodi said...

I love Layla's outfit! Time for you to have another one!

Sarah Lou said...

yeah jodi, like i didn't hear that 50 x's this weekend :)

Jodi said...

I'm just reinforcing the obvious!!!
Can't wait to have Blake next Friday!!!