Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer SPECTACULAR!!!

p>Our church's Summer Spectacular was exactly that.  I had the joy of helping in the two year old class. Our first session we had 13 kiddos, then the second session we had 2!  So I let Blake stay with me in our class, she had so much fun singing and playing with little Sydney and watching the Esther musical.  On one night they had  a REAL HORSE ride through the sanctuary, Blake flipped, she was soooo excited...so Nick being the adventerous Dad he is went to find the horse and the owner graciously offered to let Blake ride it, too bad I don't have a picture.  But know that she talked (and still talks) about that "Nay" ~ for some reason she won't say "horse" only "Naaaaaay", haha..

Sorry the pictures aren't great, they are all from my phone.

I love this picture, Blake is  reading to Sydney.

Sydney doing a craft.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww...so cute! I'm so glad that she was in your class! Thanks for taking care of her!