Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Arkansas Petit Jean Trip

I can't believe I haven't posted these yet. Boy, am I behind. While in Arkansas we spent a day at Petit Jean Mountain with Nick's family... I think Blake would put it down as one of the best days of her life, literally! She fished and rode horses and played with some really fun cousins.

Blake adores Julia...I hope she grows up to be just like her.



Horse back riding (Blake was almost asleep by the end)


The big kids and Moms went to a petting zoo. These little goats were so precious.
Blake feeding a goose.
What an adorable little guy this is.
Papaw showing Kate the campsite.
Grammie and her girls.
Kate needs little to keep her entertained. Some dirt and rocks will do just fine.


We were so blessed to get to spend a whole day with the family. Sure wish we could see them all more often.

1 comments:

Ree said...

I really like the photo of Chris with girls, really cute!

Such a sweet thing to say about Julia, thanks. She is a good kiddo.

love you guys!