Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning


I was so excited to celebrate Easter Sunday with my little family. I usually work every Sunday, so I made sure to take off so we could celebrate together.

We woke up that morning and got ready before the girls got up. When they got up the Easter Bunny (and Grammie and Nana) had left them goodies.


****On a side note. I am definitely NOT against things like Santa or the Easter Bunny, BUT I have learned this year that it should not be the first thing we do Easter morning. The girls were so excited about presents that we didn't have the focus on Christ that Nick and I thought was important. So, for next year we are going to save all gifts for the END of the day...that way we can focus more attention to what we are striving to really celebrate. You live, you learn with parenting, so now we know :)***



Early morning with the girls.


Taking a sleepy look..




We went to Church that morning with Baus and Lexi. How cute is she in her Easter hat :)




Baus, Nick, Blake, Lexi and Kate. These girls are so blessed with these Daddy's.


Did you know Kate ADORES Baus?


Check back tomorrow for pictures from our Easter Afternoon!

1 comments:

Ree said...

What a coincidence, I adore Baus too! Love the pics. ♥