Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Show

Blake had her Preschool Spring show this past Monday. For weeks she had been singing about roaring lions, slithering snakes and "jumpanzees" i.e. chimpanzees.
It was so fun to watch her sing and do the motions to the songs. She started out a little nervous, but then spotted me in the crowd and perked up. I'm hoping to figure out how to get video from our video camera to show, but for now pictures will have to do.

This is Blake with her two teachers Ms. Nikki and Ms. Andrea.



Ready for the show!
She looks like such a big girl here.



And I can't leave Kate out, so here is her latest accomplishment. Getting in the bath tub. I had given her and Blake a bath together then gave Kate to Nick to watch. I was picking out Blake's PJ's when I hear "Mommmmmy!!! Kate's in the tub!!!" And so she was, fresh diaper, fresh PJ's and OH SO PROUD of herself. Little Stinker :)
PS. I made Nick dry and redress her ;)

0 comments: