Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Trip...



Blake and I spent 10 nights in Arkansas, getting loved on by all the grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.   I know they say you can't spoil a baby, but if you could, this week would have done it :)  We traveled from house to house, family to family to make sure everyone got a chance to meet Blake.  Most of all we were thankful that Nick's Grandpa Barker and that my Grandpa Wells, who are both in poor health, were able to meet their great-grandaughter.  At the same time I mourned missing my Grandpa Brown who passed earlier this year, he would have loved to see her and would have made her smile for certain.  

Nick flew home for a few days to work, then flew back to bring us home.  She's changed so much over the past two weeks.  She now smiles often, and will sometimes lay and coo and entertain herself.  Night time has been rough, but we are working on it and being patient.  

Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip!











I love this picture, it's Nick, his dad and his brother Kyle.



Packing up the car (again and again and again!)


Taking a break to eat on our way home.







The best Christmas gif of all.






Grandma Brown loving on Blake.  





My sweet Neice and Nephew (caitlyn and stephen)




You don't think they were excited to see her do you??

0 comments: