Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prayer Group

God has put it on my heart to start a Parents prayer group.  I would like to dedicate one hour per week to praying for Blake, to join the group you don't have to make it one hour, you can do whatever God puts on YOUR heart.  I'm going to make MINI-lesson plans that are from the book "Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian and post them here to my blog.  I think blogger will be a great place to encourage each other and share what God is doing in our lives through prayer.  It does not have to be strictly for our kids, that is just what will be the majority of my focus here.  If possible I would like to meet maybe once a month to pray with each other for our children. If you would like to be emailed the posts let me know (sarahlindsaybarker@yahoo.com)

I will try to have the first post up by Friday.

Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord.
Lift your hands toward Him for the Life of your young children.
Lamentations 2:19


0 comments: