Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

Yesterday was Nick and I's anniversary! 7 years, I can hardly believe it.  Just seems like yesterday we were watching movies at my parents house and going on dates in his red camaro!  We celebrated in classic Barker style, Pei Wei take out and renting a movie at Blockbuster.  Nick's brother and his wife watched Blake so we could enjoy an afternoon just the two of us. It felt WIERD leaving her, but she did fine and so did we.  We rented the latest Harry Potter movie which for me is scandalous because I'm in the middle of the book and in the past haven't let myself see the movies until I've completed each book, BUT with Blake around my reading time is greatly decreased and I wanted to watch the movie, so we did....it was great.  LOVE Harry Potter, even if I'm a late-comer.  

I will be going back to work January 26th, I've been counting down the days (in dread).  I hope we adjust okay and I can focus enough at work to do my job :)  I'm going to miss her.

Love,
Sarah

1 comments:

Ree said...

Happy Anniversary a bit late! And many, many more happy years - it's a job but well worth the work. Love the pictures! You guys are a beautiful family.