Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have a computer!

After going several days without my laptop, I now have a working computer!  I still do not have my documents or pictures, but hopefully will in the next few days.  It is a very traumatic experience when your computer crashes and burns!!  I'm trying to make my new computer my own, getting the settings how I want them and all the programs I use on here.  I don't have my image resizer that I prefer, so sorry if the pictures are blurry today.

Blake loves playing outside!

~~~wooooooooooooooo pig sooiee~~~








We got Blake a bike seat this week, we really enjoy taking her out for rides in the evenings...she likes it too.   How cute is that little bitty helmet?!?









2 comments:

Ree said...

What fun! You can tell she loves it.

Anonymous said...

I love Blake's helmet! I used to take Bri for bike rides when she was a baby.
-jodi