Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We don't.....

We don't eat paper, Blake.

This is one of the MOST said lines in our house.  Why, you ask.  Blake would eat paper all day if we would let her....she LOVES paper..  We are constantly
"fishing" for some out of her mouth.  Of all the things, I wonder what she likes so much about it.

I've started a Ladies Bible Class and and am so excited.  I've needed a structured study for so long now, one that keeps me accountable and excited.  I truly want to grow closer to Christ and be on fire for him.  God is teaching me and leading me to a higher place of worship and sacrifice. We meet Tuesdays and Blake goes to the nursery, a bit nerve-racking, but it's been going really well.  I like that she gets to play with other babies just her age. They take the babies to "chapel" where they sing with the big kids, how cute that must be.  It makes me feel really good about all that is to come with her changing and growing.

Tonight we are going to try out a "Little Gym" class with Lindsay and Lexi.  I will try to snap some pics.  

Here is a picture of Blake trying to eat a Kleenex.



 

0 comments: