Saturday, September 6, 2008

I've come to realize...

1. I've come to realize that being nice...
can only get you so far


2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
I had sweet time with my parents and baby


3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I think everyone should yeild to me.


4. I've come to realize that I need....
much less than I think I do


5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
the best little bow ever that Emily made for me and I could cuss I'm so mad.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I change who I am for who I am around.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I'm way to chatty (I can't remember the last time I was drunk though.)

8. I've come to realize that money...
will not make you happy.

9. I've come to realize that certain people....
will let you down, but don't give up on them.


10. I've come to realize that I'll always be..
nick's wife and blake's mom


11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
nicholas blake


12. I've come to realize that my mom.....
adores me....


13. I've come to realize that my cell phone..
will always be a hand-me-down.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I felt rested for the first time in a long time.


15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
i tried to read but fell asleep



16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
getting up at 5 in the morning.


17. I've come to realize that my dad....
is the best I could ever ask for, and a pretty cool guy.


18. I've come to realize that friends...
will let you down, but they are worth it.

19. I've come to realize that today...
is always a gift.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
i beat the boys in texas hold em!!!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will..
work my booty off for 12.5 hours

22. I've come to realize that God...
is the cake,not the icing :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was nice to talk to you tonight at the party. I enjoyed getting to know you better.
Ashley (Jennie's friend)

Anonymous said...

I need more pics of Blakers!!!!

Jodi