Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Stuff (and Happy 10 Months Blaker)


Here are lots of pictures and video to make up for my recent slacking....none of it is particularly enthralling, so we're going for quanity today :)

Blake reading "Humpty Dumpty"...but we change the ending for her so he gets put back together in the end....how sad is the original version?!?



This is how poor Benson has to eat...j/k but we really do have to feed him when Blake is asleep so she doesn't take a few bites for herself.


It's okay because they love each other...I'm so proud of them for getting along lately :)  
They really are like brother and sister, trying to annoy each other all the time.




Arrrrrrrrrrrr. Pirate Face.


A preview of what Blake will be in for Fall Festival

 


I hope you can understand me in this video...I was laughing so hard....it really made my day.


The evidence!


Blake turned 10 months old on the 13.  I wish I could slow the days down, but they just keep flying by........


On a serious note, could you please keep both my Grandpa and Nicks Grandpa in your prayers.  They are both in the hospital right now, it is very hard to be here when our families are going through trials in Arkansas.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, that was wonderful! What a story to tell future boyfriends:)

I did not know that either of your grandfathers were in the hospital. I will start praying for them both.
Love ya~ Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try to come over Friday afternoon to bring Blake's book! I can't believe she's ten months.
I love you and I love when you post new pictures. It makes my day so much better!

-Jodi

Ree said...

Love these, they made me smile when I really needed one. Love the pirate! Dad is not doing well at all. Today is a bad day for him. Keep him and Mom in your prayers. I really think it is a matter of days, but only God knows.

Jennie said...

I l-o-v-e the pirate face! LOL! And I think the picture of Blake and Benson in his kennel is so sweet. Can you believe that I am waiting on Blake's first birthday gift to come in the mail! I ordered it the other day...I'm so excited! Time needs to slow down!