Friday, March 27, 2009

Gym Update

We tried the gym again this morning. We prayed before we left and I had fruit snacks ready in her bag to distract her :) They ended up coming and getting me about 40 minutes in because she was upset. Again, she was fine when I got her in the car and home. I'm determined though! Thanks for all your feed back. It's harder than I thought it would be letting her get used to a new place. But we'll keep at it!!!

This is how Blake got clean last night after Daddy let her play in the dirt.






Have I mentioned lately how incredibly God has blessed my life? Not that things are perfect, but we are truely blessed. I love my husband now more than ever, my career lets me work part time and have that outlet but still get tons of time with Blake, I have friends here that I can count on, and sisters back home working on Blake some cousins. God is good.

1 comments:

emily anna said...

Thankful for you. :)