Monday, March 23, 2009

Who wouldn't love a Daddy that lets you get dirty and play in the water?!?

Here's how Sunday went for Nick and Blake...



Believe it or not, Blake can throw a MEAN fit. This one was induced by her intense desire for the camera :) She gets over it quick and is back to her happy self. Thanks Nick for being such a good Daddy while I'm at work (and for having her all clean from a bath before I get home!!)

The past few weeks Blake has learned approx one new word a DAY!! Today it was "all done". We've signed all done for months, but today she decided to say it!

Here are her list of words

-daddy
-mommy (she now wakes me up in the morning by calling my name)
-bubba
-woof woof
-hi
-bye bye
-floppy (her stuffed bunny)
-drink
-all done
-more
-knock knock
-baby
-bebo "belly button"
-boo boo
-nana

She also tries to "sing" the tune to the ABC's!!! It cracks me up every time.
She can point to her nose, eyes, ears, mouth, and belly button.

Nick pointed out to me today that Blake is as smart now as I was when I was three...hmmmmmm. Not very nice, huh?

1 comments:

Jodi said...

What a smart girl! She takes after her parents!