Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Arkansas Christmas

We drove through an ice storm in Fort Worth to make it to Arkansas Christmas Eve night. I was a nervous wreck, but we made it safely with a car packed full of luggage, presents, Blake and Benson (our dog).

We woke up Christmas morning with Nick's parents. Here is Blake opening her new Barbie car from Grammie.  


She  didn't waste one second before putting her new dress up clothes on. (And, yes, if you are wondering, her hair looks like this every morning and after EVERY nap!!!)




My favorite gift, a joint effort from Nick and his Mom.



Nick opening a model helicopter.

Christmas lunch we went to my Grandma's.
Here is little Nathan in all his sweetness...I could eat him up.


Blake got a new pair of roller skates!


We spent the day after Christmas with my Dad and the family. 2 years ago we had NO babies, this year there are three sweet little girls to play with!


Me and Charleigh Anne


Blake


Layla





Nana with Charleigh and Layla. I do believe Layla is a Nana's girl.

We spent the rest of our trip traveling from house to house.  Literally.  We didn't stay two nights in a row at the same place. 

Here are pics from the rest of our time with the Barkers.

These two girls LOVE to help their PaPaw cook.


















2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the pics. Glad you are home. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jennie said...

Looks like you had several good christmases. The quilts are amazing and I love the pearl ring. Enjoyed dinner with you and the girls last night.