Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's in a Name??????

To all you curious friends/family/stalkers....

I'm going to reveal PART of "new baby's" name. I'm only doing this out of desperation to find the perfect name....so, here is what we know for sure, well...kinda for sure, well....what we're leaning toward anyway.

She will be named:



"Kathryn/Katherine" which means "pure" and probably be called "KATE". That is set.
If you like the name, that's wonderful. Negative opinions can be happily kept to your self.


What we don't know is if Kathryn will be the first or middle name.....so here is where I need YOUR help. What names go with Kathryn??? We've thought of a few, and there is one front runner, but no decisions yet. So here's your chance to give me your ideas :) and having bragging rights forever if we choose your name.

If you ask Blake her sister's name she will tell you "Ho,Ho,Ho" and we'd rather not fall back on that.

It's a good possibility that the full name will be kept quiet until her arrival. But wouldn't it be fun to know you had a role in naming sweet "new baby."

Love,
Nick, Sarah and Blake

8 comments:

Loren Wingo said...

NIcole! Kathryn Nicole! :]:] sounds so pretty! or Kathryn with your grandma/mother/sister's name or middle name as her middle name!

i loooooove Kathryn as the first name though :]

David, Ashley & girls said...

Sarah Katherine
Kathryn Elizabeth (Katie Beth)
A family name
www.babynamegenie.com

I'm afraid I am the stalker. :)
Ashley

Jamie said...

Hey Sarah!!!

I like Katherine Grace...

Jamie (your cousin)

Allison said...

Pretty name! My grandma's name is spelled with the "y." Someday, we might use it for a middle. :)

Not to complicate your naming strategy, but if you're calling her Kate, you have to match the other name with that, right? I think that it's cute as a middle name, so you can be all southern about it.

Emma Kate, Sara Kate, Anna Kate, Hannah Kate, etc.

But Kate is also such a cute first name! Good luck! :)

Ree said...

Kathryn -- I love it!! Hmmm, maybe Kathryn Elise. But I love Kathryn and Kate. Love ya!

Jennie said...

I like the front runner...so no suggestions here!

Jodi said...

Sarah Kathyrn!!!!
And, whatever you all choice, will be perfect so don't worry about any opionions. I just can't wait to meet her!

Nick B. said...

I am with Blake!

Kathryn Ho-Ho-Ho Barker

is there any better name?