Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lexi Turns 3

Lexi turned three years old today, and I will post video/pictures from her party very soon, but I just had to break out a few of the pictures from the last few years of her life...

We love Alexis Renee and are so thankful to have her in our life. We know that God has HUGE plans for her life and that HE loves her way more than we ever could.















The tradition is to go to Build a Bear on your birthday...this was Lexi's first trip!


Me and Blake tagging along for the tradition.


One year later, at build a bear again! (This was the famous trip we found Bunny)





We look forward to many many more years of tradition and birthdays with you Lexi Bug!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see the videos and pics u took! and this post was so adorable..kinda cried a little haha.. but thanks for everything.. we love yall!
love lindsay

Ree said...

Such sweet girls! I'm thankful for your blog to keep me up to date with you/Nick and the girls. And I can't wait to meet Kate! God is good! I talked to Chris yesterday and she filled me in on Lexi' party -- her and Ronnie loved it.