Friday, February 5, 2010

Randomness...

Here are some random pictures from my i phone. 

Lane (L) and Blake (R) at swim class!   They are learning to do exercises from the steps instead of Mommy or Daddy holding them. (I'm SOOOO for this !)


Blake and Lexi at storytime.  I love going to the library every week.  They sing songs, read books, then do a craft.  Blake loves to pick out books to bring home and read.  



Blake sleeping soundly with her Bible in her arms. 

Oh and if anyone has a recommendation on a SMALL digital camera, I need one.  Someone, who shall remain nameless, borrowed mine without me knowing and it is now considered lost :(  I love my Canon but also like to have a small camera to have in my purse for trips to the zoo, etc.  I want it to have video capabilities also.  So, if you know of a resonably priced but quality camera I'd love some suggestions. 

0 comments: