Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Lexi's B Day celebration came complete with a princess bounce house, princess cake, and of course, Lexi decked out as Cinderella :)

Even with the bounce house, the girls still wanted to plain ole' trampoline!





Blake patiently watching Lexi open her gifts.  I was so proud of her for not being jealous!



Ready for cake!

Blake is always ready for cake.

Later that night we went to eat at Joes Crab shack, and BOY was is LOUD!  

Grammie, Lexi and Nick



Me and My Bug

I have videos, but they've been trying to upload for hours....maybe tomorrow they will work, so just pictures tonight..

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love Lexi's dress! And, I can't believe how big her cake was! Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry Bri and I couldn't make it. I know we were missed :) JK Love you!