Friday, March 12, 2010

Daddy Lovin'

Blake is the luckiest girl in the world to have Nick as her Dad. He adores her. He can spend an ENTIRE weekend with her and I know she'll have fun and be taken such well care of. I feel like one of the ways he shows me how much he loves me is by loving her, it's a great feeling. I know he's going to be the same way with Kate. There's just something about a Daddy with lots of girls, it makes them so sweet.

He's not afraid to let her put lipstick on him or play barbies or watch Dora the Explorer. He knows every single one of her little "quirks" and habits.

He works so hard to provide for our family. He has passion for life, us and Christ.  He has energy to get through the work day and still keep us entertained :)   

I couldn't thank God more for giving me the best Daddy in the world for my kids.








3 comments:

Jennie said...

he is one of the best daddies I know

Jodi said...

Sweet post! Can't wait to see Nick with baby Kate!

Nick B said...

You are so sweet! You and Blake make it pretty easy for me to adore you!

Love,

Me