Monday, November 15, 2010

Blake's 3rd Birthday Bash

Our BIG girl had a fantastic time celebrating turning 3 on Saturday! The first picture shows what I should have seen coming, a cold that became worse and worse as Sunday went by.

Nana and PaPaw enjoying holding Kate.



Mommy and the Birthday girl



Having fun with Lexi and Brooklyn



Griffin playing pin the tail on Swiper...and poor Lane, she eventually cheered up.


Cousins having fun

Lexi Renee

Papaw and Kate

My adorable husbad with Lexi and Blake

Bri was a good sport :)


Kate and Mitzi Rae swinging.


I love this picture...Luke is never short on ladies :)




Thanks to everyone who was able to make it..I'm always blown away by our friends' and family and their generosity. Blake is one LUCKY girl to have all you guys in her life!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

That first picture is so sad looking! Poor Blake.
Looks like she had fun! I wish I could've gone.

Let me know when Kate's will be so I can schedule off!

Love you guys!!